Allergy Awareness for those Working in Adult Social Care TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Develop knowledge of allergies and what to do in the event of an allergic reaction with our Level 2 Allergy Awareness for Those Working in Adult Social Care course. Perfect for both individuals working in an adult social care role looking to upskill, and employers looking for allergy awareness training online courses for their staff, this course covers everything you need.
This course has been designed to provide skills and knowledge in a range of subjects related to allergies. These include the different types of allergens, allergies and intolerances, food labelling and packaging, how to recognise reactions, how to reduce risks, how to provide first aid, and more.
Units / Modules
- Principles of communication in adult social care settings
- Principles of personal development in adult social care settings
- Principles of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understand the role of the social care worker
- Understand person-centred approaches in adult social care settings
- Understand health and safety in social care settings
- Understand how to handle information in social care settings
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.