Conflict Management HABC Level 2 Award
The qualification has been designed to provide conflict management skills to anyone working in a customer facing role, deals with service users or the public in general.
It is applicable to a wide range of sectors, and can be taken by anyone requiring a better understanding of how to prevent conflict from arising, or would like to feel more confident in being able to deal with challenging situations.
Units / Modules
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- The factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations
How will you be assessed?
We recommend learners are a minimum of 16 years of age. Learners, whatever their age, are physically capable of completing the practical assessment. It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.