HACCP for Caterers HABC Level 3 Award
This qualification has been developed to help caterers gain a better understanding of HACCP can be simply applied to a catering environment. It’s an ideal qualification for learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification and who want to demonstrate continued professional development (CPD).
Units / Modules
- Understanding the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures in catering
- The hazards and controls at every step in the catering operation
- How to implement HACCP-based food safety
- How to verify HACCP based procedures
How will you be assessed?
We recommend learners are a minimum of 16 years of age. Learners, whatever their age, are physically capable of completing the practical assessment. It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.