Health and Safety Within the Workplace HABC Level 2 Award
This qualification is a market-leading exam used by some of the biggest businesses across the UK to keep their staff compliant with health and safety. It has been designed to give learners knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace and prepare them for progress to higher level training.
Units / Modules
- an understanding in the responsibilities of employers and employees
- the benefits of good health and safety
- steps to a risk assessment and how they can reduce accidents
- near misses and ill-health
- typical hazards and controls in a workplace
- common causes of accidents, near misses and ill-health
- emergency procedures
- the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health
How will you be assessed?
A multiple-choice examination where the learner must answer at least 12 out of 20 questions correctly. The examination will take a maximum of 45 minutes to complete.
A level 2 competency level of understanding, speaking and writing English and Maths
Enhance your Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Build your skills, knowledge and expertise to help you become better-rounded as well as a valued safety and health professional.
- IOSH Managing Safely 5.0
NEBOSH General Certificate
NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate