Principles of Business Administration Certificate TQUK Level 2
This qualification will give the underpinning knowledge that is required to successfully work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. Develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events. Also learn how to apply the knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
Units / Modules
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to prepare text
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
Progression may include an apprenticeship, full-time study or employment.