Principles of Customer Service TQUK Certificate Level 2
This qualification provides the knowledge and skills required by employers to work in a range of different environments in a customer service role. Develop essential knowledge of how to carry out customer-service-related tasks such as how to manage information and support events. Once you have completed the qualification you will be able to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
Learners must be 19+, EU residents for 3+ years, earn below £23,400 and have not previously completed this course.
Units / Modules
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.