Principles of End of Life Care TQUK Level 2 Certificate
This qualification aims to help identify, develop and formally recognise knowledge and skills surrounding the care of a dying person. The Principles of End of Life Care Level 2 Certificate will also cover how to support friends and families during this sensitive and emotionally demanding time of life.
Who is this course for?
Ideal if you are already working in, or intending to work within, the healthcare or social care sector.
Units / Modules
- Understand how to work in end of life care
- Care planning in end of life care
- Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- End of life care and dementia
- Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Understand loss and grief in end of life care
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.