Principles of Team Leading TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Whether you are an individual or an employer looking to upskill your team, developing the skills and knowledge to successfully lead a team is crucial, particularly for those looking to progress themselves or their staff into management positions.
Our Team Leading training course will expand your knowledge on the principles of team leading and how a business operates, as well as developing key skills needed to be a successful team leader and communicate with a range of stakeholders.
Learners must be 19+, EU residents for 3+ years, earn below £23,400 and have not previously completed this course.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for any adult aged 19+ who is interested in becoming a team leader.
Units / Modules
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will need basic English and IT skills.
Progression may include an apprenticeship, full-time study or employment.