Special Education Needs and Disability Learning TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals with special educational needs and disabilities? If so, this Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Course is ideal for you.
Learners must be 19+, EU residents for 3+ years, earn below £23,400 and have not previously completed this course.
You’ll explore many different aspects of SEND, including the symptoms of specific conditions, legislation and guidance applicable to individuals with SEND, and how such conditions affect individuals in daily life. This knowledge will be invaluable in your personal or professional life, whether you’re seeking to improve your own understanding of SEND or looking to support others who are affected by it.
Units / Modules
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- Understand equality and diversity in the context of SEND
- Principles of promoting person centred approach for individuals with SEND
- Understanding SEND and learning
- Living with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Written assessments, tasks, and activities.
Aged 19+, Level 1 English.