Behaviour that Challenges in Children TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Awareness of behaviour that challenges in children
- Principles of intervention when working with behaviour that challenges in children and young people.
- Behaviour that challenges and mental health in children
- Behaviour that challenges and learning disabilities
- Behaviour that challenges, sensory issues and autism
- Legislation supporting behaviour that challenges in children
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.