Understanding Autism TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Our Understanding Autism level 2 course will give an understanding of autism and the principles of supporting autistic individuals. Study the person-centred approach and the influence that positive communication methods can have, and gain an understanding of how autistic individuals can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
Units / Modules
- Introduction to autism
- Using a person-centred approach to support autistic individuals
- Communication and social interaction in autistic individuals
- Sensory processing, perception and cognition in autistic individuals
- Supporting positive behaviour in autistic individuals
- Supporting autistic individuals to live healthy and fulfilled lives
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.