Understanding Autism TQUK Level 3 Certificate
This course has been created to provide an autism qualification, ideal for those who wish to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of autism. Developed to support a progression into employment in the health and social care or education sectors.
The condition affects people of all ages, and while it is incurable, the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to people’s lives.
Who is this course for?
Whether you are looking to progress your career; have an autistic family member, friend or colleague; or would just like to increase yours or your staffs’ knowledge and help raise awareness, this qualification is perfect.
Units / Modules
- Autism in context
- Positive behavioural support for autistic individuals
- Understand support and management of transitions for autistic individuals
- Therapeutic interventions and support available for autistic individuals and co-occurring conditions
- Communication and social interaction with autistic individuals
- Safeguarding and resilience in autism
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
Level 2 in relevant subject
This course may support you into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.