Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health TQUK Level 2 Certificate
Our Level 2 Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health course develops the skills needed to understand mental health conditions that affect people, the legislation and guidance surrounding mental health, risk factors that may affect mental wellbeing and the impact that mental health concerns may have on young people and others.
Learners must be 19+, EU residents for 3+ years, earn below £23,400 and have not previously completed this course.
Units / Modules
- Understand children and young people’s mental health in context
- Understand factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health
- Understand children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Understand the impact of children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Understand how to support children and young people with mental health concerns
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.