Understanding Distressed Behaviour in Children TQUK Level 2 Certificate
This qualification is great for anyone that works with children to help understand the causes of distressed behaviour and how to address these. The course considers how certain conditions can lead to distressed behaviours and why these should be understood in order to help children become calmer and exhibit more manageable behaviour.
Learners must be 19+, EU residents for 3+ years, earn below £23,400 and have not previously completed this course.
Units / Modules
- Awareness of distressed behaviour in children
- Principles of intervention when working with children who display distressed behaviours
- Distressed behaviour and mental health in children
- Distressed behaviour and learning disabilities in children
- Distressed behaviour, sensory processing conditions and autism spectrum conditions in children
- Legislation and guidance for an individual providing support to children displaying distressed behaviour
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal qualification requirements, however, a good standard of English and digital literacy is essential.
This course may support learners into employment or on to higher level apprenticeships or study.