Understanding Retail Operations TQUK Certificate Level 2
If you would like to develop your understanding of retail operations and effective customer service, this course is for you. You will explore customer service principles and develop knowledge of conflict resolution, customer information, relationship building and communicating effectively with customers.
This course is fully online and is suitable for anyone over the age of 19 who is working in or considering a career in retail. There are no formal entry requirements or exams, you will instead be assessed by built-in activities.
Once you have applied, we will carry out a short skills assessment and signpost to other courses if this is not the appropriate course for your needs.
Units / Modules
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understanding retail consumer law
- Understanding how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
- Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission. You submit your assessment answers to your Tutor for marking, who will give you feedback on each question.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will need basic English and IT skills.
Progression may include an apprenticeship, full-time study or employment.